Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I wish i could be more tired

Again.. INSOMNIA..
It never recover since the days i rushing for assignments.
Sleep please!!
The feeling is really terrible, aiksss..

Ok, im not really good now.
Acting weirder than yesterday..
See, i dun even know what am i talking about..

Even on the phone jz now.. haha
But it's really weird and yet funny.. lolz
It just started unexpectedly and ended so accidentally.

Summore, got this familiar feeling coming again..
I wish it wont happen again, the second or maybe the third times.
Bless me..

Obviously, i'm too free to think to much.
Now u know y i cant sleep.
Somebody please stop me.
From everything...

1 comment:

Ah Xiang said...

hey,what's on your mind.seems like really something bothering you ya...its been a long time you din share with me..i mean,even though we stick together always but just talk bout works..hope you'll be fine.anything just tell la...buddy always around ya.love

Xiang