Sunday, May 18, 2008

What A Day!

Hmmm....
I was actually went out just 10 mins after i woke up today.
Ya, as usual, straight after Xiang called then only i woke up.

We went for a Japanese buffet at Uptown with his family to have lunch..
aikss.. forgot the name.. U....Y.. sth like that haha
It was really nice, i meant the buffet. Better than those i went before.
Oh ya.. Sakae Shushi in Pavillion served delicious desserts too. Especially the Tofu Cake n Sakae Ice-cream..
MMMmmmmmmm....
BUT Rakuzen is the place i wanted to go the most.. Desperately!!

See this!! Just a part of it.




I'm not paying for my lunch today ler, this made me feel bad and guilty..
Erm... I actually paid it with a half dozen J.CO donuts only haiz..
Anyway.. Thanks for it ya! Xiang n family..
They r really a happy family, a family that i wish i could have actually.
Still remember that i spent with them on Mother's Day.. lolz
The day before he actually went to my grandma house tim.. So funny.

Random question from others : Why don't u guys be together?
Random answer from us : We r really close friend. We don't want to spoil this precious friendship. That's it!

Oopppss.. forget about another close fren of us, Muji, that spent most of his time with his gf. hehe :p

After the lunch, me n Xiang went to Mid Valley at first, then Gardens, then Pavillion..
To watch IronMan (坚强的男人) lolz, wat a funny translation..
Followed by The Kite Runner, this movie was quite nice as well, I thought that i wouldn't have chance to watch it already b'cos of my 'Himalaya'.
Then, we went back home after our dinner at 'Go Taipei'. Sad to SAY GOODBYE... kekeke...

I was really happy today ler, can release my tension!!
Ahhhhh... now have to continue my works again.. Haiz

OK lar... Thank you Tiang Tiang~~~~~ ^^


无拘无束的一天让我过得开心 :)
想念雄.. 想念梦儿..

4 comments:

shengran said...

WOW... xiang so good ho~~~
next time shud jia jia go to find him when his family go for buffet... wahahaa

MOMOzIs. said...

dont think too much lah..bad for your health..><"

MON said...

miss u so much too~

jiahui said...

im so hungry now ler..